Egg Bites | Breakfast Recipes | Egg Snacks | Egg Paniyaram | Egg Recipes | Healthy Recipes
Eggs are considered healthy as we all know and kids love having different varieties of them. To make sure you guys enjoy some new taste, we have brought you Egg Bites in this video. Serve them piping hot along with tomato ketchup if you like to get the best out of this dish.
#eggbites #breakfastrecipes #breakfast #eggsnacks #snacks #healthysnacks #eggpaniyaram #paniyaram #kidssnacks #kidsrecipes #eggrecipes #andarecipes #healthyrecipes #easybreakfast #breakfastideas #eggbreakfast #starbuckseggbites #andarecipes #andabites #copycatstarbuckseggbites #egg #anda #healthybreakfastrecipes #homecooking
To Make Egg Bites
Egg – 4 Nos
Onion – 1no. (Chopped)
Tomato – 1 No. (Chopped)
Carrot – 1 No. (Grated)
A Small Piece Of Cabbage
Green Chilli – 1no. (Chopped)
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp
Salt – 1 Tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
1. Crack open eggs in a bowl and add onions, tomatoes, carrot, cabbage, green chili, curry leaves, coriander leaves.
2. Next, add turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder and mix everything well.
3. Heat a paniyaram skillet and pour some oil into the moulds.
4. Now gently drop the egg mixture into the moulds.
5. Pour a little oil on top of the egg mixture.
6. Flip the egg bites to other side once they are cooked on one side.
7. Transfer them to a plate after they are completely cooked on both sides.
8. Garnish with some chopped coriander and serve the egg bites hot!
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/