EASY Mini LUNCH BOX CAKES!!
Korean Lunch Box Cakes ! Lunch Box Cakes Recipe – Mini Lunch Box Cakes – Lunch Box Cake
SUBSCRIBE to my channel here:
Full written recipe for these mini cakes here: https://www.emmafontanella.com/mini-lunch-box-cakes
Mini Lunch Box Cakes:
– 140 g (1 1/4 stick) Softened butter
– 50 g (3 1/2 tbsp) Coconut oil
– 200 g (1 cup) sugar
– 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
– 3 Large Eggs
– 320 g (2 1/3 cups) All purpose flour
– 4 tsp Baking powder
– 240g (1 cup) Milk or Buttermilk
– ½ tsp Salt
I used a 13×10 inch pan. Baking time will vary depending on your baking dish.
Buttercream ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgcui1ot5s&feature=youtu.be) :
– 400g (3 1/2 sticks) Softened Butter
– 400g ( 3 cups ) Powdered Sugar
– 2 tsp Vanilla
– Splash of milk if desired
Makes enough for three, 4 inch cakes + decoration borders
– 400/500 g (3 – 4 cups) Powdered sugar
– 1 Egg white
– Juice of half a lemon
– Any flavour extract you prefer (e.g. vanilla, almond etc)
My WEBSITE with written recipes: https://www.emmafontanella.com
If you like the music I use for my videos, you can listen to it at Epidemic Sound (affiliate link) : http://share.epidemicsound.com/DhNtH
Copyright © 2021 Emma Fontanella. All rights reserved.
No part of this video (including thumbnail images or written recipe) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the copyright holder.