Crisy Arbi Starter |Veg Starter Recipes| Easy Homemade Recipes | Quick Starter | Healthy Snacks | Navratri Special
Greetings from #Kalavimaan. This recipe is a part of special starter series #KVstarterecipes of Veg Starters, snacks or tea time snacks recipes. This is a very easy recipe, quick, very healthy, crispy and trust me very tasty.
It is a very healthy starter recipe can be made during fast/upwas/vrat by simply substituting normal salt with sendha namak or rock salt . Arbi is a great source of dietary fibres and has many other health benefits. Also, it is a less oil recipe. Below are the details related to the recipe.
Preparation time: – 5 mins
Cooking time: – 20 mins
Serves: – 2 people
Ingredients required: –
1. 2 tablespoon oil
2. 1 pinch hing/asafoetida
3. 1 tablespoon jeera
4. 250g Arbi Sliced (thin slices)
5. ½ tablespoon haldi powder
6. ½ tablespoon garam masala
7. ½ tablespoon chat masala
8. ½ teaspoon chili powder
9. ½ teaspoon coriander powder
10. ½ teaspoon black salt
11. Salt to taste
12. ½ lemon
13. Finely chopped coriander leaves/ stem
1. Heat a non-stick pan and add oil. You can use mustard oil if you like.
2. Add Hing, jeera and haldi powder after oil is heated.
3. Add arbi slices and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
4. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
5. The stir it nicely so that it does not get burnt.
6. Again, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, stir and add garam masala, chat masala, coriander powder and red chili powder. Mix everything together.
8. Add salt to taste and a little black salt. Mix everything and again cover and cook until arbi is done. Tip: – to check if arbi is done of not , poke a piece of arbi with spoon.
9. Then squeeze lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves. Flame off.
Out healthy crispy arbi starter/snack is ready! Serve hot with salad.
We hope you enjoyed the recipe. Don’t forget to like share and subscribe to our channel for future notifications.
Stay safe. Take care.
Also Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @kalavimaan
Recording Camera: – Rare camera of One Plus 6T
Tripod stand: –