Banana Dosa | Snacks Recipe | Sweet Dosa Recipe | Banana Pancakes | Banana Recipes | Kids Recipes
So worried about bananas being wasted at home? You can make them good with this simple banana dosa recipe. Try this healthy and Indianized version of pan cakes for your evening snacks and enjoy.
#bananadosa #sweetdosa #snacks #snacksrecipe #sweetdosarecipe #dosabatterrecipe #banana #wheatdosa #sweetdosawithwheatflour #bananarecipes #dosarecipe #bananapancake #pancakes #kidssnacksrecipes#breakfastrecipes #dosavarieties #bananadosai #dosai #bananacake #southindianfood #healthysnacks #easyrecipes #howtomake #vratrecipes #vratkarecipes #navrathrirecipes #navratrirecipes #southindiandosarecipe #instantdosa #bananasweets #homecooking
To Make Banana Dosa
Banana – 3 Nos
Grated Jaggery – 1 Cup
Grated Coconut – 1/2 Cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Cashew Nuts – 1 Tbsp
Baking Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
Milk – 1/2 Cup
1. Remove the skin and slice the bananas.
2. Transfer the banana slices to a bowl.
3. To this, add jaggery, coconut, cardamom powder, cashew nuts, baking powder and mix well.
4. Add salt and mix again.
5. Now add, wheat flour and give it all a quick mix. Add milk.
6. Mix and add wheat flour and milk again. Adjust milk as per consistency.
7. The batter should be smooth and nice with little chunks of banana pieces.
8. Keep the batter aside for 10 mins to let it set.
9. Heat a pan and smear some ghee on it.
10. Now, pour multiple ladles of batter as small dosas and add some ghee on the top.
11. Once the dosa gets cooked, flip it to the other side and cook.
12. Remove from the pan, place the dosas on a plate.
13. Garnish with some grated coconut and serve the banana dosas!
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/