Today I will share with you – 7 Easy Healthy Evening Snack Ideas for Weight Loss. This healthy snacks recipes you will like & enjoy.
Those people doing weight loss, they sometimes eat or skip their evening snacks. Due to this at dinner they end-up with more calories meal.
Today I will talk on the Best & Healthy Evening Snacks options which you can easily make at home or find outside. All these snacks will keep you full for longer time & will manage your calorie intake.
Healthy Evening Snack Ideas:
1. Roasted Chana: It is a best evening snack option. Roasted chana are low in fats and have less calories. It has good amount of protein. 50 grams roasted chana have 82 calories. Video Link – https://youtu.be/wkLWathi6a0 (Timeline: 2:50)
2. Boiled Chana Salad: With cucumber, tomato, onion & green chutney is a mouthwatering dish. It is less than 200 calories dish & has good amount of protein.
3. Boiled Egg White Salad/Bhel: The recipe is same like boiled chana salad, instead of boil chana use egg white and rest of the ingredients are same. It is less than 150 calories recipe.
4. Paneer Salad/ Bhel: The recipe of paneer salad is similar to boiled chana salad, instead of boil chana add paneer in cube form and rest of the ingredients are same. Use 30-40 grams of paneer only. It is less than 200 calories recipe.
5. Makhana (Lotus Seeds/Fox nuts): It is rich in protein, carbohydrates, fiber, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorous. You can roast makhana with pinch of salt, haldi and pepper powder. 25 grams of makhana has less than 100 calories.
6. Apple: One apple a day keeps doctor away! This says is true! The benefits of apple as you all know. One medium size apple have less than 100 calories.
7. Nuts & Seeds: In seeds, you can have watermelon seeds / pumpkin seeds / flax seeds… or in nuts, you can have 5-6 almonds / 2-3 walnuts or palm size roasted peanuts without salt. It is less than 150 calories.
Please watch my previous popular VIDEOS!!
How To Lose Weight Fast: https://youtu.be/nfBAb6Qt2pA
How to Lose Belly Fat: https://goo.gl/Q3WvTv
1000 Calorie Diet Plan: https://goo.gl/EgLuSZ
Detox Water & Diet Plan: https://youtu.be/fJX7lgJS1d4
Send us your comments/suggestions on this video – 7 Easy Healthy Snack Ideas: Low Calories Healthy Snacks Recipe for Weight Loss | Vibrant Varsha
To watch all the exclusive videos on How to lose weight fast? / Weight Loss Drinks Recipe, subscribe our channel Vibrant Varsha and don’t forget to click the bell button so that you can get a notification every time a new video is posted.
The weight loss diet recipes shown in our channel, Vibrant Varsha are very easy to make, takes less time and the recipes ingredients are easily available.
For Yoga, Fitness & Beauty videos, check my other channel Look Good – https://www.youtube.com/LookGoodNo1
Please Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
► YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/VibrantVarsha?sub_confirmation=1
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VibrantVarsha
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VarshaVibrant
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/collection/UauNaE
► Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vibrant-varsha-7b9a06165/
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/VibrantVarsha/
Tea, green tea, green tea for weight loss, benefits of green tea, how to drink green tea, green tea side effects, green tea recipe, green tea benefits, quick weight loss, how to use green tea, how to use green tea for weight loss, weight loss tea, how to make green tea, green coffee, when to drink green tea, weight loss drink, green tea for extreme weight loss, green tea for summer, fat cutter drink, weight loss, drink for weight loss, green tea weight loss, green tea ke fayde, green tea for flat belly, Vibrant Varsha, FitnessRockers India
This video is only intended for an informational purpose. Readers are subjected to use this information on their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns and/or needs.
All the content published on this channel is our own creative work and is protected under copyright law.
© Vibrant Varsha | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED